Teeth are important for eating and speaking, but their usefulness goes beyond just their obvious function. Your teeth also play an important role in how you look and how you feel about yourself. Having a bright smile can boost your self-confidence, help you dazzle in photographs, and encourage you to smile more readily and more naturally. The appearance of someone’s teeth is a major factor in first impressions, which is important in a variety of scenarios, from first dates to job interviews. Although playing such an essential role, teeth are constantly subject to elements that cause yellowing, which undermines the clean white look you’re after.
CAUSES OF STAINING
Many factors contribute to staining. Some causes are preventable while others are not:
- Substances: Wine, coffee, soda, and tobacco are known to cause staining.
- Predisposition: Some individuals’ teeth are naturally more yellow.
- Age: The inner portion of the tooth (called dentin) yellows over time. Enamel, the outside layer of the tooth, grows thin over time and allows the dentin to show through.
- Poor Habits: Inadequate or infrequent brushing and flossing makes for prolonged exposure to stain-producing substances.
- Damage: Chips, injuries, or other trauma to teeth may result in discoloration.
Although the causes are many, there is an easy solution. To reverse the effects of staining and recover the nice white smile you deserve, consider whitening your teeth.
BENEFITS OF PROFESSIONAL WHITENING TREATMENT
While there are some natural or at-home remedies for teeth discoloration, professional teeth whitening offers the best results. There are many advantages to choosing professional whitening:
- Efficient: Professional treatment can be done in less time per treatment, as well as in fewer total treatments than at-home solutions.
- Effective: In a professional setting, the whitening formula is more powerful than what you can use at home.
- Lasting: Your teeth will stay whiter for longer.
- Customized: The type of treatment and shade of white is personalized for you.
- Safe: When your teeth are whitened by professionals, you know they are experienced and knowledgeable. Rather than experiment on yourself, why not use an expert?
Total Body Laser & Med Spa offers professional teeth whitening services in a beautiful and relaxing spa environment. You can feel confident that you are receiving the safest and most effective treatment for a bright smile.